Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Kitchen Organization

Hey again!
 I decided this week I would make a post about my kitchen. It is probably my favorite room of the house, but also the most neglected. We bought our house almost 3 years ago. At the time I was a month away from giving birth. We pretty much decided that as long as everything was put away, that was good enough for us. As I am about to give birth again, I have a slight advantage this time. We aren't moving- so I am able to nest my little heart out. I decided I would start in the kitchen and I am so glad I did! I'm not sure how long things will stay where they are. But it's definitely a good starting point. Below are a few before and after shots of the cabinets. Feel free to share any helpful tips you have. Or any organization you have been recently doing.
Thanks for reading!
BreAnn










No comments:

Post a Comment